Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Apologies for the lateness of this blog. I had technical difficulties (actually technical stupidities, but thanks to Kevin for straightening me out!). I must admit to some apprehension going into Monday's session, mainly because I was unsure what dynamic would develop, but I was pleased to see the energy and enthusiasm in the room. I think we could perhaps work a bit more on listening skills--at times there seemed to be more interest in making a statement than in processing what others were saying. I'm looking forward to tonight's session, in part because I'm struck again by the power of MLK's "Letter from BJ," one of the crucial documents of the 20th century.

I shall write more substantively next time. Again, thanks to all for your good will and active participation.

Dr. No

No comments: